April 29, 2020
Pancakes for Dinner! Isolation is hard, pancakes make it easier! (and let’s sneak some veggies in there). Here is a quick, 10-minute recipe you can try at home.
Savory Broccoli and Potato Pancakes
You will need
- 1 Cup All-purpose flour (Gluten-free flour or Garbanzo Bean Flour work too)
- 1 Cup Cold Water
- SolBe-Provided Potatoes and Veggies
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, add your flour and cold water, mix well.
- Add veggies (feel free to add some greens too) and season the batter with salt and pepper.
- Mix well
- On a skillet or hot (greased) fry pan add 2 TBSP of batter per cake
- Flip as the edges become cooked. Cook on both sides.
- Garnished here with cashew cream, red onions, fresh spinach and black pepper!
Above all, be well and stay healthy!