Please find below our daily SolBe Family update letter containing helpful resources and exciting projects to explore while we all do our part to stay home during this pandemic. Subscribe here to receive daily updates.
April 29, 2020
Pancakes for Dinner! Isolation is hard, pancakes make it easier! (and let’s sneak some veggies in there). Here is a quick, 10-minute recipe you can try at home.
Savory Broccoli and Potato Pancakes
You will need
- 1 Cup All-purpose flour (Gluten-free flour or Garbanzo Bean Flour work too)
- 1 Cup Cold Water
- SolBe-Provided Potatoes and Veggies
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, add your flour and cold water, mix well.
- Add veggies (feel free to add some greens too) and season the batter with salt and pepper.
- Mix well
- On a skillet or hot (greased) fry pan add 2 TBSP of batter per cake
- Flip as the edges become cooked. Cook on both sides.
- Garnished here with cashew cream, red onions, fresh spinach and black pepper!
Above all, be well and stay healthy!