Please find below our daily SolBe Family update letter containing helpful resources and exciting projects to explore while we all do our part to stay home during this pandemic. Subscribe here to receive daily updates.
May 14, 2020
Here is a super easy avocado toast idea that is sweet, savory, and a perfect treat at any time of the day! And guess what? The kiddos can take part in every step! I call it goddess toast because the good fats in the avocado and the trace minerals in the salt keep your skin glowing and radiant….and, it’s pretty no matter how messy it gets.
For this toast, I used:
- Rye bread
- ½ Avocado
- Pomegranate seeds
- Pink Sea salt
- Olive oil
- Cut the avocado in half, scoop out the flesh but leave it in its shell
- Cut the lemon in wedges
- Pick the herbs from the stem
- Slice Radishes (as thin as you can)
- Toast your bread
- *Now here’s where the kiddos come in: Smash the avocado onto the toast, use a fork or let it get messy with their hands!
- Top with all prepped ingredients
- Lastly, sprinkle a couple of pomegranate seeds, drizzle with olive oil, and give a little shake of salt
Photo credit: Megan Sheridan
Photo credit: Micaella Fagan
Most important direction, as always: HAVE FUN!
More resources to follow in the coming days. Feedback and more ideas welcome!
Above all, be well and stay healthy!
Don't Miss A Beat: Subscribe For Daily Educational Resources
Subscribers receive daily educational resources during the COVID-19 Pandemic. We promise we won't spam your inbox, and that your information is safe with us.